Thursday 19 May 2011


                                   Latest Photo Booth Shots.        
                        Ladies and  gents, this is my passport photo so I can't smile.

                                   Not that I would if I could have.

So, I been asked to write a regular slot for 'Bite Me News'. Wish somebody would fill my slot in. There's cobwebs over the cobwebs and the deadly widow's moved in, and  I 'aint seen my 'gunt for the past 10 years, though that could be to do with my steadily declining eye sight. I have not had 20-20 since I was fresh and  yanked screaming blue murder from my momma's womb, though I did  manage  a bit of slap and tickle that day.

I made an effort for my pictures. Sure, I dont go for the lip wax, I sport a dark 'tache, I'm not lucky enough to have either light hair or no hair. And I don't go for  all that Brazilian waxing. Its just not me. I;d rather have a nice, warm rug, kind of like a nice tea cosy, just blowin' in the wind.

I purchased a beautiful headband from Primark, the best that two quid could buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment